Tim Hayes Lifestyle Fitness
Francesca is a highly developed and experienced personal trainer. With a background in women’s health and fitness, experience in weight training, track and field, nutritional therapy, and stress management she has the skills needed in order to develop anyone physically and mentally. Her aim is to make a difference in people’s lives and help others achieve their goals in a sustainable and healthy way. She approaches her work as a trainer with a high degree of empathy and balance, incorporating fitness, nutrition, and lifestyle/wellness changes as needed. She will work tirelessly to produce results and will always be available to clients – but make no mistake, she will challenge her clients to the same level of commitment, and expect hard work and determination during each session. Francesca commits to her clients for the long term – so expect to build a great relationship with her as you work together to achieve your goals.
- MSc Public Health with Nutrition Focus
- BSc Women’s Health
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Women’s Fitness Specialist
- Freelance Personal Trainer
- Youth Exercise Class Instructor
- Cycle Fitness Training
- Nutritional Therapy
- Hormonal Balancing
- Weight Training
- Power Vinyasa Yoga
- Track and Field (Sprinter and 4×4 Relay)
- Stress Management
- Weight training
- TRX suspension training
- Cardio circuits
- Yoga therapy
- Nutritional therapy
- Life coaching
- Hormonal balancing
Biggest Personal Fitness Achievement
- Conquering the fear of the weight room. As a young adult, I was terrified of anything to do with free weights. However, I knew that resistance training was important in order to increase my level of fitness. To challenge myself, I started lifting and found I quickly made progress. Within six months I was able to squat 20kg above my body weight. As someone who had always had an aversion to weight training, this was a big achievement and a turning point in my own personal fitness journey.
What Makes Her Tick
- I believe that strength/fitness, nutrition, and emotional/psychosocial wellbeing are fundamental corner stones for optimal health and life balance, and they must all be working together well in order to produce sustainable results. I see my role as trainer as being someone who is able to advise and guide others towards improving their complete wellbeing, taking into account their lifestyle and any other important factors. Ultimately, it is about complete, sustainable changes, not simply reaching a number on a scale. The best motivation and reward for me as a trainer is seeing other people win and achieve their goals.
Top Training Tip
- of balance? You know yourself and your body better than anyone. Ask yourself what you truly need in order to achieve your goals. This might mean addressing other factors that contribute to your life (for example, sleep, diet, relationships, work, etc.). Work on getting things in order with small, measurable changes at first. Realize lifestyle changes take time, so give yourself the time you need in order to change habits in a healthy way. A good place to start is with plenty of sleep, working on increasing strength and fitness, and eating clean, whole foods, while considering what other factors may need to be adjusted in order for you to achieve and maintain your complete health and body composition goals.
Share this article:
One of the most important principles we work with is meeting you exactly ‘where you’re at’ on any given day. We understand that what might work well on one day might not work so well on another and respect the body’s natural intelligence. This flexible way of working means we’re always delivering exceptional results driven sessions, giving you the work-out that will challenge you best on the day.
A Tim Hayes Lifestyle Fitness Personal Trainer will look at what you do in everyday life and how you go about it, taking note of the movements and habits you repeat often and naturally. By creating fitness programmes based on so-called ‘functional movement’, we work with the body rather than against it, helping you reach your physical best in keeping with your unique physiology.
Our primary goal is to deliver a specific result for each client and this is addressed on an individual basis. We do not promise specific results as each client is different and results vary from person to person.